Keeping Taido Weird Since 2005
Taido/Blog is the only website dedicated to providing quality info in English and fostering community with students around the world.
Here’s what we’ve got:
- If you aren’t already familiar with Taido, the Introduction to Taido is the best place to get started.
- If you’ve been around a little while, I don’t update too often, but there’s plenty here to keep you busy for a while, including essential guides to theory and training like these:
- This resource on Unsoku, Taido’s footwork (absolutely essential reading and practice for all students)
- A full explanation and interpretation of the gojokun, the philosophy underpinning all of Taido’s techniques and tactics.
- Detailed guide to the five classes of techniques: Sentai, Untai, Hentai, Nentai, and Tentai.
- Lots of tips and tricks for better training and performance.
- And if you wanna go deeper, there’s a link at the top of the page to the archives – over 100 articles and ideas pieced together over a year years training in Japan.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch, and I’ll do my best to help.
Above all, I sincerely hope that you enjoy Taido in a way that works best for you.